Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hour after class

Nowadays, I’m feeling time is moving so fast, feels like abandoned by time. Road to study is wide open in front of me. Only 3 days left and after that, I will pronounce as Mahasitua. Haha, that’s what they call for me.

In today class, I’m not really interested anymore on Sept intake student, I don’t know why. Why I have to give an ultimatum to them? Are they sinned? Are they innocent? And why I’m always asking and never answer it myself. Hehee, I’m rather being a complicated minded man.

This is a story about a bunch of people who coming from the same group and territory. Yup, that’s right, they come from Terengganu, to be exact, and they come from Kemaman province. They brought here via special intake, very special because they are accept regardless of their qualification. Hurm… Most of them are academically paralyses.

Now, I’m became one of the instructors who take charge to nurture them, to motivate them and to give them a skill and knowledge. What will happen if a man or women don’t have a skill or knowledge, they’re will be slave, right? So, it’s a duty for me to avoid them from being a slave. 

Lastly, I know that’s NURTURING them takes time, sacrifice and hard work.

1 comment:

Salsabila said...

wah3... cayalah pokyuh!

mmg student2 camtu perlukan byk latihan teknikal utk mereka cari kerja n survive in the future.

smoga niat murni pokyuh melatih mereka dibalas dgn kebaikan~