Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Wednesday Post

Today, I was quite busy preparing and compiling a new question for Semester 1 knowledge assessment. The assessment will be held on tomorrow from 11.30 am to 1.00 pm. After finished compile the question, I go to photocopier machine to print a question book for 21 students.




I received “kuih raya” that I ordered from my colleague last week, it’s “kuih suji” and “kuih cip coklat”. I bought 2 boxes for each. I think it’s enough because my wife also bought a “kuih raya”. It’s not wise in spending I we’ve bought so many “kuih raya”.

Ok, don’t have any idea to write. Lastly, I must always put in my mind that the spending of money must be well planned otherwise I’ll suffer then. Don’t buy if thing not very important. As long as you plan, you’ll never fail. 

No comments: