Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Hari Raya Goodies.

Hari Raya comes again this year, that’s mean I have to prepared all item such as Hari Raya clothes, Kuih Raya and last but not least, Duit Raya. This year, I planed to give my entire nephew at the same rate of Duit Raya except for those who study in IPTA.

I went to Jasin Town this noon to change new money. But all of them were out of stock. Oh no... Really disappointed, what should I do? All I have is RM 50 and RM 10 note. I’m not going to give my entire nephew RM 50 per person. I’m not rich enough. I hope this problem will solve later.

This year, I will celebrate Raya as usual in my hometown in Terengganu. Really nice place and people are friendly. To anybody who celebrate Raya in Terengganu. You’re invited to my place. Indeed…

No comments: