Tuesday, December 05, 2006

What a buzy day

Today I am quite busy at my workplace, from the morning I have to finished a selection of company to supply computer part to my place. I have selected two company that offer good price and specification. There is so many item to verified one by one.

After that I have to handle final exam for semester two student. The exam start at 10.30 am and end at 12.30 pm. After collecting a paper. Someone the me that the external audit want to come to my department tomorrow the check ISO implementation on my institute.

I have not finished yet doing my lesson plan for level three student. So, by hook or by crook I must finish it today. But it was not so many, it's about five lesson plan to go. Before that, I have to update organizational chart in my website. My boss claim that the chart is very old and need to be replace now..

Woowww... What a busy day hah.... But I can manage it all, So simple for me.. Now, I have finished do all work and now I can enjoy my lunch without any problem..

:-)

No comments: