Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Tough Trip To K.T

On Sunday night, I was waiting a bus to Kuala Terengganu at Jasin Bus Station. Suddenly i feel my stomach ache, Before that i was stopping at Shell Petrol station toilet, but my stomach still in pain because I eat hot food. You know that Melaka people eat very hot food. Red Flag Food... hehehe...

At 10.45pm, the bus arrive. After kissing my wife, I jump into bus and start journey to Kuala Terengganu.. After arrive at Tangkak, I cannot hold anymore, my face is pale in pain.. So I tell the driver to stop at any petrol station because I want to go to toilet. Fortunately, there is a Caltex Petrol Station in Tangkak. So, I'm running go to toilet... hahaaa

That was a tough journey to terengganu, but luckily, I have a new blanket, so I not feeling cold in bus. SKA bus is very cold . So much cold like freezer.. :-)

No comments: