Friday, June 15, 2007

Human Trafficking

Today I read about what is human trafficking, it's because my country is list as a 3-tier country on human trafficking. The survey in conducted by US Department. I think this is one-side report and basicless. I know what is my country and all people in my country is hate human trafficking because our religion forbide us to do like that.

Human traficking is the recruitment, transportation, transfer, harbouring or receipt of people for the purpose of exploitation. Trafficking involves a process of using illicit means such as threat or use of force or other forms of coercion, of abduction, of fraud, of deception, of the abuse of power or of a position of vulnerability.

But my Prime Minister agree with that report, but not 100% agree. He want more effort to prevent human trafficking must be taken. As Malaysian, we must promote our country in honour of Malaysian Celebration 50 years of Independance.

No comments: