1. Define Ethics.
Known as moral philosophy
A branch of philosophy
The study of morality
It deals with what is right or wrong in human behavior and conduct
Decide what is good or bad
2. Differentiate between Consequentialist theory and Non-Consequentialist theory.
• Also known as Teleological Theory
• Based on moral judgments on consequences
• A person motive is relevant to the overall moral judgments
• Motive, Act and Consequence must be positive.
• Also known as Deontological Theory
• Consequences not enter into judgments.
• Moral and Immoral is decided upon the basis of the standard, other than consequences
• Involve Motive and Act only