Thursday, August 02, 2007

Wrote a letter

I was stuck on doing application for uitm-PLK, I read clearly the passage of the condition of application. They need a transcript of diploma. Oh no… I know several of my classmate have already take their transcript by I’m the one who not doing it yet. I try to gain any information about this on mailing list and I got few of it.

I called CIAST to request the transcript but the response is very bad. I have to wait for long time to wait another people to pick up the phone. I spoke to En. Suhaimi, he asked me to write a application letter to Head of Bahagian Pengurusan Latihan.

This morning, I spent about 2 hours to write a letter; actually I don’t have any idea what the letter look is like. I just open Ms Word and just type whatever flying in my mind. Hope the reason I put on it is acceptable. I will fax the letter in this evening.

No comments: