Thursday, January 03, 2008

Welcome the New Year.

Welcoming the New Year must be exciting time for all people all around the world. They make a new wish, hope and resolution. Year 2007 just go by like a wind. Here it comes, Year 2008.

A lot of thing going on me lately, feel like unmanaged myself. I think it is because my greatest goal last year not achieved. I felt so sad and sometime I feel unmotivated. But life goes on. Let bygones be bygones. Really have to start a new one, a brand new one.

I didn’t compile Year 2008 resolution yet, I really don’t have any idea about it right now. For the time being, I just want to do my chores and live happily with my wife and kid. I didn’t yet study for my incoming PTK. Let it be.

1 comment:

Norhisham Video SEO Guy said...

can't agree more..

Lets by gone be by gone..

All the best for your PTK exam.